Saturday, April 02, 2011

EYB - Grows in blogs!

ExposeYourBlog! is continuing to grow every week in blogs to view and comment on! So, if you haven't already, come check it out at http://exposeyourblog.com.http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

We are in the process of cleaning up our Forums, and at the same time working on building our Blogging community! So, come join us on our forums and get to know the other bloggers out there!

We have some contest going in which you can earn extra surfing credits as well, so come check out the surf site and the forums to learn more!

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Robert Garding said...

I am glad to see you here and that you are growing. I was and still am a Blog Explosion person from back starting in 2005. I loved their format and still go there daily because I still have over 900 credits for my blog. When they disappear will stop going, as I can never surf more than two a week if that much. Wish your format was more like theirs...but glad you are here. Surf here almost daily now...