Friday, February 03, 2012

EYB! Burrrrr, its cold out there!

Howdy Folks,

Its cold out there, so I have been surfing more myself of late. (Doesn't hurt that I'm off for the past three weeks, and at least the next two weeks with my knee...) Our numbers are down a bit as to the number of people surfing, but the people surfing are shifting some. Would love to see all 500+ members of ExposeYourBlog! come back and surf at least 10 a day, but even better 35 or more sites a day! Would broaden our scope of blogs significantly and get our numbers up!

We have had a few new members and blogs this past few weeks though, so that is good! More is always better though, as it broadens our reading (and commenting) pleasure, and gives us the desire to come back more often!

Unfortunately we have several "stale" blogs. By that I mean blogs that haven't been updated in over 30 days. The current policy is to leave them in rotation until they use up their credits, but I would love to see many of them get update (and their owners to surf even more!).

Hope to see you and your blog(s) on ExposeYourBlog!

Happy Surfing!

D.

2 comments:

Kath Lockett said...

It's been -12 C here in Geneva for over a week now and I've even got chillblains on my legs. I didn't think that such a condition existed outside of Charles Dickens' novels!

Don said...

I'm cold just thinking about it!! I pray you warm up soon and the chillblains go away!!

Friar Don