Monday, April 17, 2006

Florida could be a problem...

Well now that I'm living in Florida my studies and work habits could get bad... The weather has been sooooooo good, it's hard to stay in and work on my dissertation or to read or to study or to work on web pages, or to.....

Spent most of the weekend out sailing again, and let me tell you, if it's not something you've done, you should! (If you are in the Ft. Lauderdale area, I can get you hooked up on the Second Star which does two charter cruises a day for $40.00 per person, up to six people per cruise for three to four hours of sailing on the ocean, and if you want, you get to steer the boat, play with the sails, etc!)

Now, on the good side, I’m getting back into shape, walking Kodi almost every day, doing ab rolls, pushups, and eating better. (Kinda embarrassing going to the beach, or playing on the boat being over 270 pounds and ghost white! ;))

I am going to have to start scheduling via my planner all my study time I need!

No comments: