Sunday, December 26, 2004

Another Bad part about the Christmas Holiday...

Well, today brings to us the beginning week of the next round of no fun! People bringing back the hunderds of thousands of dollars worth of products they received from their friends and loved ones that they don't want or don't like!! Yep, someone brings you a gift from their heart, and we take it back to the store for something else. In most cases, I'm betting that the giver was giving something THEY wanted...

I'm hoping this year is a bit better than in the past for these retail folks (I did retail for a year, more as a learning experience and until I could get my mind on what I wanted to be doing now, so I know how it goes...) with the strong use of the gift cards. I hope more people are buying these cards than getting gifts that the other person didn't want....

No comments: