Friday, December 31, 2004

Review of 2004/Goals for 2005

This past year I had 4 major goals:

1. Lose 50 pounds. - Several good things happened this year, but that wasn't one of them, I went up 20.

2. As a Watkins Business Owner, my goal was to hit Silver Manager by today, 31 December. I did not make it, but I was close, real close!!

3. Own two multi-unit homes/appartments/etc. - Didn't start on this project at all.

4. Start doing Tax Liens again. Due to many issues, I never started this project.

Here are some of my primary goals for the year 2005:

1. Have my Didactic section of my current PhD program done by the end of March 2005.

2. Have my Intial Draft of my PhD dissertation complete by December 2005.

3. Obtain my CISSP Certification by the end of June 1005.

4. By the end of December 2005, obtain and sustain Executive Level with Watkins.

5. Lose 50 lbs. (I've already started on this, effective today, and actually effective two weeks or so ago!!)

6. Get back into rental properties.

I KNOW I can reach all of these goals, I just need to re-condition myself to not be lazy as I was this past year. I think I took a couple years off in fact.. Not anymore!!

If you are reading this, please check back in with me in a year and force me to post my results. ;)

No comments: